- Build and / or take ownership of all automation frameworks for the product both functional and non-functional. The product consists of infrastructure (IaaS and SaaS Technologies), frameworks, app SDKs and various functional apps.
- Work closely with the platform and apps teams along with their automation leads to help certify for functionality, security, compatibility, scalability and performance.
- Design and implement a process and automation system that optimize the readiness of the product to reduce production risk and increase reliability of the product.
- Mentors, coaches, leads, and collaborates with team, to continuously improve the various aspects of the product through automation.
- Previous experience on both strategy and execution of automations using other open source or custom automation frameworks.
- Experience in running and certifying the product for 100,000+ automations from various facets on multi-node containerized clusters that can auto-scale on demand.
- Strong understanding of various automation frameworks for UI, REST Services, Asynchronous Stream Processing Services, Asynchronous Batch Processing Services, Security, Performance, Features and Container Services (Kubernetes/ docker) along with the integration with a CI/CD execution platform (Jenkins or other)
- Experience with cloud providers such as Azure or AWS. Exposure to Big Data is a plus
- Demonstrated innovation in developing solutions for complex scenarios.
- This is a design and development role that spans across multiple departments of Engineering namely Devops, Development and QA, so preference would be given for candidates with Engineering Development background than pure QA experience.
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields and 7+ years of software development or automation experience.
Riversand Technologies is a Master Data Management (MDM) visionary and a Product Information Management (PIM) leader. We are a team of passionate people who are rethinking the way MDM and PIM work. We recently raised $35 million in series A funding and we are on a trajectory for an accelerated product innovation and growth over the next two years.
Our solutions power enterprises worldwide, in a variety of industries including Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Energy, Healthcare, and Food Services.