Revenue Marketing Lead, Europe
Experience level – 6-10 years minimum professional experience
Location – Germany/ Europe, Full Time
Riversand is a 20-year industry leader in master data management (MDM) and product information management (PIM). We help clients use data to deliver better experiences and get smarter insights in their businesses. We work with some of the world’s largest companies and best-known brands across retail, CPGs, manufacturing, distribution, and energy companies.
We are growing as a company and looking to further capitalize on our current successes.
Riversand is looking for a Revenue Marketing Lead to be part of its Marketing team and head up its European growth operations.
The Head of Revenue Marketing, Europe, will own demand generation over all relevant channels (primarily online/digital), and is directly responsible to strategize, create, lead, and execute marketing plans to achieve awareness, drive interest, and ultimately grow lead generation, conversion, and revenue opportunities.
- Define markets, targets, and accounts to pursue in Europe. This will be done collaboratively with the Marketing, Sales, and Partners/Alliances teams.
- Analyze the buyer journey, drive prospect segmentation, map campaign objectives, and collaborate on the right assets needed to accelerate each stage within your strategy.
- Create and deliver 360-degree, omnichannel marketing strategies and programs from ideation to completion for lead generation and Riversand awareness from c-level to managers who count on Riversand’s products.
- Manage and nurture leads across their entire journey – using “1:1” and “1:Many” programs that scale via multiple industries, market sizes, company sizes, and customer need.
- Lead end-to-end go-to-market strategy while adhering to company best practices and new, creative ways to drive convertible marketing activity.
- Be fanatically obsessed and analytical with campaign creation, management, and execution. You must be data-driven.
- Work collaboratively with Content and Design/Digital teams in Marketing to drive multi-stage and omnichannel campaigns to go-live.
- Use Hubspot as a chief tool to launch campaigns and targeted advertising. Riversand uses a variety of other enterprise marketing technologies.
- Follow B2B and B2C marketing trends to mix both proven and cutting edge strategies for revenue growth.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field. A Masters in relevant field or MBA is a plus.
- 6-10 years of demand generation and integrated B2B marketing experience. Direct sales experience is also good for a contextual standpoint.
- Understanding, knowledge, and experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) and sales approaches and technologies.
- Deep working proficiency in Marketing Automation technologies like Hubspot and strong background with Salesforce.
- Strong understanding of digital channels such as display and social targeting and advertising,
- Strong understanding of data analytics and measurement.
- Ability to efficiently multitask and work within challenging deadlines.
- Enterprise technology marketing experience highly preferred.
- Ability to work independently with little to no oversight, collaboratively as part of a strong team, or functioning as a trusted team lead.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and good time management skills.