Role: Customer Success Executive
Location: North America / Remote work
Skills and Role Responsibilities
- Builds relationships with various customer and partner stakeholders and executives at Director and/or CxO level to create champions and references.
- Creative thinker who challenges the status quo and continuously looks for new opportunities to create business value.
- Orchestrates and co-ordinates relevant work/activities with multi-location, multicultural, multi-skill, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Evolve and refine engagement model, working arrangement and RACI based on partner maturity and customer needs.
- Brings industry and domain best practices and methodologies in execution of program/projects across Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Management, Integrations, Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Perform business reviews with customers and partners on a regular cadence.
- Identify and nurture opportunities for value growth with the customer; Leads customer workshops to help create a long-term vision and strategy for MDM across multiple industry verticals.
- Responsible for NPS metrics for customers and partners.
- Facilitate marketing activities like events, speaking engagements, references, testimonials, etc with customers and partners.
- Acts as a key Riversand ambassador in client organizations by demonstrating company values and by establishing strong credibility.
- Manage negotiations and conflicts with excellent communication skills.
- Be a Riversand ambassador to the partner organizations in terms of competency development and delivery support.