Experienced mid-level (4 to 6 years) of managing projects, either in an Engineering/Product company or Project coordination at a Consulting company for external customers. Person with a strong organizational skills who can bring clarity amidst ambiguity through critical thinking.
- Develops and demonstrates an understanding of the Application & Customer needs, expectations, and requirements.
- Collaborates with the Product, Operations & other teams to identify the approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver the project within established constraints.
- Works with development team as well as any and all members of assigned team to estimate costs and timing for tasks such as project strategy, functional design, visual design, technology requirements, etc., utilizing established estimating process and tools.
- Coordinates all activities of the development team and ensures that project tasks are completed by: scheduling and facilitating related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/customer reviews, iteration checkpoints, etc.), communicating action steps to team, and delivering weekly status reports to development team, and leadership.
- Develops, maintains, reviews and/or disseminates all project documentation including project plan, status reports, project schedules, budgets, and post mortem reviews.
- Ensures that all development lifecycle is followed as per the internal SDLC standards and requisite documentation is produced, reviewed and approved.
- When applicable, may manage external/third party relationships.
- Help controls project scope and the change control process to ensure that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget.
- Responsible for raising and maintaining awareness of all development issues and risks.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree a plus.
- At least 4-6 years’ experience in project management activities
- Knowledge and experience of one or more of the following: software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components
- Strong Microsoft Project and/or Team Foundation Server & MS Office skills are mandatory.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage multiple project coordinators, leads and/or managers at one time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and bring clarity amidst ambiguity.
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Authorized to work in the US without visa sponsorship