Riversand Technologies Inc. in Houston, TX is seeking Implementation Lead to assist Project Managers with analyzing business and data processing problems to improve data management architecture.
Individuals will perform the following job duties:
- Technical design of solution
- Execute various aspects of the implementations on our projects such as configuration of the application, development of business rules and work flow components, testing the application and participating in project meetings.
- This role requires the capacity to participate in multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, deliver work as per requirements, coordinate your work with internal teams, communicate any impediments, and ensure on-time and high-quality delivery.
- The role also includes working with System Integrator Partner team to provide guidance and consulting on Riversand Master Data Experience Platform during implementation.
Minimum Requirements: The normal minimum requirements for the position are as follows:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field of study, plus at least four (4) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Individuals must also have demonstrable proficiency, knowledge and experience with the following:
- Translating the client’s business requirements into new designs;
- Object Oriented Programming and OO Design concepts knowledge (e.g. C#, JAVA, Python);
- Managing tasks and project solutions in Microsoft Team Foundation Server;
- Software development process using Agile Development Methodology (e.g. Scrum/Kanban); and
- Unit/integration testing
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. The term suitable, in this context, means substantial compatibility with stated academic requirements, experience and ability to perform job duties. Should be authorized to work in the US without visa sponsorship