Experience level – 2- 4 years minimum professional experience
Location – India (Remote work), Full Time
Riversand is looking for a Creative Visual Designer to be part of its Marketing team. As a member of the team, the candidate will work with members of the Marketing Team, and other teams such as Sales, to create visual assets that align with the Riversand brand guidelines.
We have two primary needs: Create visual assets for a variety of marketing campaigns and branding initiatives.
- Create and execute digital and print marketing and branding initiatives such as social media assets, campaign graphics/ads, website assets, infographics, presentations (decks and templates), iconography, and white papers
- Design brand visuals & brand identity evolution
- Assist in creating a consistent visuals over all relevant channels
- Work across departments and disciplines to collaborate on deliverables
- Stay abreast of current digital design trends
- A Bachelor's degree in design or relevant field.
- Portfolio of design work that demonstrates a wide range of meticulous, thoughtful approach and attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and come up with out-of-the-box solutions for different deliverables.
- Knowledge of composition, visual hierarchy, typography, and design balance
- Proficiency in using tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Figma
- Preferred: Illustration skills, UI design principles, motion/animation
- Ability to efficiently multitask and work within challenging deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, with little to no oversight, and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and good time management skills