Riversand Technologies is seeking an experienced Lead MDM Solution Architect to support the implementation of Riversand's master data management (MDM) products for various customers. This position will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of computer science and engineering principles and concepts, as well as experience with complex solution development, to perform the duties of the position. This role will be responsible for ensuring successful product implementation by partnering with customers' business and technology teams to architect solutions, as well as for training customers on how to effectively utilize MDM products.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Conduct architectural analysis and evaluation of business processes
· Liaise between Riversand's product engineering team and professional services team to find the most appropriate solution for customers' business needs
· Partner with customers' business and technology teams to architect and tune solutions that add value and efficiency and meet business requirements
· Participate in business requirement gathering sessions, create and review technical requirements documents, and assist in the reconciliation of technical and business requirements
· Conduct analysis for vendor data onboarding scenarios and address business problems
· Analyze media storage requirements for customers' product data and integrate media assets with global product master data
· Consolidate customers' master data into single data repositories
· Ensure that solutions meet return-on-investment (ROI) and propose best practice for overall MDM implementation
· Guide partners and customers through MDM implementation
· Create a long-term vision and strategy for MDM across multiple industry verticals including retail, manufacturing, and distribution
· At least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in any position(s) involving architecture, analysis, design, development, customizations, and implementation of software applications (or complex solution development and programming).
· Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, knowledge, skill and experience with the following:
o Master data management (MDM) solutions and components
o Product Information Management (PIM)
o Data Quality Management (DQM) solution
· Demonstrated ability to conduct business analysis and manage various projects
· Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and provide guidance to technical teams on strategies which will develop and implement solutions
· Demonstrated ability to write functional specifications and test plans
· Demonstrated ability to develop cloud-based application solution and integrate solutions utilizing AWS, Azure or others
Riversand Technologies is a leading Master Data Management (MDM) software company headquartered in Houston, TX with offices in Boston, Dallas, and Bangalore. We are looking for individuals who will enjoy working in a creative and collaborative environment. There is a significant opportunity for growth within the company, and a chance to learn about and become part of a growing MDM community.
Riversand was founded in 2001 with the goal of providing world- class enterprise software to Global 2000 companies seeking comprehensive and cost- effective Product Information management (PIM) solutions.
The Riversand PIM solution enables manufacturers, distributors and procurement organizations to populate accurate, timely & up-to-date product information across the enterprise. It aggregates all product data into a single repository and eliminates data inconsistencies, resulting in precise product information for all enterprise systems. The Riversand PIM solution easily scales to millions of items and thousands of attributes.
Our solutions drive significant business process and operational cost savings by streamlining the creation, collection and use of product information across the enterprise and beyond. They enable enterprises to
synchronize product information, business processes and all relevant internal and external users into one centralized platform. A single- source of product information enables enterprises to automate collaboration and trading partners, whether the needs are in supplier facing activities such as Engineering Design, Sourcing & Procurement or customer-facing interactions across multiple channels and markets.
For more details please visit our website: http://www.riversand.com/
Your application was submitted successfully.