Riversand Technologies is a World Leader in enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) for Thing, People and Location domains. Our products are offered as Master Data Management (MDM), Product Experience 360 (PX360) and Customer Experience 360 (CX360). The platform is developed for app developers including Riversand and Partners to develop apps and offer these to the customers in any of the existing offerings MDM, PX360 and CX360. The entire platform is on a single version, multi-tenant, cloud native and offered as a SaaS.
It’s a fast phased, high growth company which has completed Series A at 35 million dollars and is currently looking to onboard passionate people who want a make a dent in the universe as part of its Series B investment. You would be working with some of the top minds in the industry solving a very complex problem that Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Insurance and other industries customers face with their large amount of data.
Here are some of your responsibilities.
- You shall primarily be responsible for developing the various components of the platform namely, frameworks, App SDK, monitoring, alerting, logging, troubleshooting, deployment, automation, deployment, metering etc.
- You take pride to master the application use cases that the platform needs to provide for app developers
- You are delivery focused and would deliver as estimated with the quality expected
- You shall actively participate in reviewing requirements, creating and influencing Platform Design Documents
- You shall build reusable code and libraries and be willing to refactor continuously
- You shall build Proof of Concepts (PoCs) to verify new use cases required for apps
- You will develop, review and optimize the platform components for Non-Functional Requirements (NFR) like performance, scalability, operability and supportability.
- You will develop software in collaboration with other Platform developers, PM, Architects, QA, Technical Publications and Ops.
Here are some of your skills and qualifications.
- Worked on any one or more technologies like Elastic Search, Apache Solr, Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Apache Hbase, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Cassandra,
- Worked on any one or more PaaS technologies from Azure or other cloud providers like Blob store, event grid, event hub, App Service (functions), Azure Batch, application gateway, Cosmos DB etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of Java programming language
- Experience developing micro services
- Experience in Python would be a plus
- Strong OO Programming and OO Design concepts knowledge
- Experience developing distributed and multi-threaded large-scale applications.
- Strong focus on automation for quality of deliverable
- Followed Agile Development Methodology process (Scrum preferable)
- Need to be a team player while having the capacity to work independently
- Strong analytical and logical skills including troubleshooting production issues
- Prior experience developing and shipping a shrink-wrap or SAS product a plus
- Open Source contributions a plus
- Experience in developing enterprise applications (minimum of 6+ years)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or a related field (or equivalent experience)
What’s in it for you?
- Learn and grow while building an enterprise B2B Platform + Apps product
- Work alongside some of the best architects, PM and developers in the MDM, PXM and CXM space.
- We work on the latest in big data technologies for data management, governance, analytics and integrations.
- We are the world leaders in Gartner’s MQ for MDM Software vendors
- We foster a Collaborative work environment. You will enjoy learning with other creative and analytical minds
- We provide an opportunity for you to experiment and learn from mistakes
- We provide competitive compensation, benefits and desired opportunities to keeping you at your best
- LinkedIn Learning Subscriptions
- Work remotely options
- Beyond work, we compete at local 5ks, 10ks and have fun at various sporting events