Riversand Technologies is a World Leader in enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) for Thing, People and Location domains. Our products are offered as Master Data Management (MDM), Product Experience 360 (PX360) and Customer Experience 360 (CX360). The platform is developed for app developers including Riversand and Partners to develop apps and offer these to the customers in any of the existing offerings MDM, PX360 and CX360. The entire platform is on a single version, multi-tenant, cloud natives and offered as a SaaS.
You would be working with some of the top minds in the industry solving a very complex problem that Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Insurance and other industries customers face with their large amount of data.
Here are some of your responsibilities.
- You shall primarily be responsible for architecting and developing the core applications in RDP collaborating alongside other application architects
- You shall leverage and contribute to the App SDK that is used for development of all applications in RDP collaborating alongside platform architects
- You shall also be porting existing applications to leverage the App SDK
- You are delivery focused, can deliver on time and with expected quality
- Ability to take the apps from requirements, design, delivery and operations by carrying the PM, Architecture, Dev, QA, Technical Publication and Ops members along.
- You shall also assist our partners in developing applications
Here are some of your skills and qualifications.
- Strong focus of delighting the customer by solving their business problems in MDM, CXM and PXM offerings
- Ability to modularize complex business applications so as to deliver in parts to form the whole.
- Be the SME in the applications developed by you
- Experience architecting and developing micro services based micro apps and combining many micro apps to build out an app.
- Excellent knowledge of Java programming language
- An understanding of any one or more big data technologies like Elastic Search, Apache Solr, Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Apache Hbase, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark and Apache Cassandra
- Understanding of Azure services for application development like Blob store, Event Hub, Cosmos DB, Function etc. is a plus
- Agile Development Methodology (Scrum process preferable)
- Need to be a team player while having the capacity to work independently
- Strong analytical and logical skills including troubleshooting at production issues
- Prior experience working in a software product company developing business features for SaaS product is a plus
- Open Source contributions a plus
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in developing enterprise applications (minimum of 8+ years)
What’s in it for you?
- Learn and grow while building an enterprise B2B Platform + Apps product
- Work alongside some of the best architects, PM and developers in the MDM, PXM and CXM space.
- We work on the latest in big data technologies for data management, governance, analytics and integrations.
- We are the world leaders in Gartner’s MQ for MDM Software vendors
- We foster a Collaborative work environment. You will enjoy learning with other creative and analytical minds
- We provide an opportunity for you to experiment and learn from mistakes
- We provide competitive compensation, benefits and desired opportunities to keeping you at your best
- LinkedIn Learning Subscriptions
- Work remotely options
- Beyond work, we compete at local 5ks, 10ks and have fun at various sporting events