- Implement automation frameworks for the product both functional and non-functional for the product that consists of infrastructure (IaaS and SaaS Technologies), frameworks, app SDKs and various functional apps
- Work closely with the platform and apps teams along with their automation leads to help certify for deployments, upgrades, migrations, compatibility, reliability and scalability.
- Collaboratively work with developers and DevOps teams and execute DevSecOps by applying best practices for automating software build, deployment, testing, and code promotion processes while adhering to security policies.
Experience and Skills
- 5-8 years of total experience with more than 4-5 years of software Test/Automation experience as part of DevSecOps
- Understanding of various automation frameworks for UI, REST Services, Asynchronous Stream/Batch Processing Services, Security, Performance, Features and Container Services (Kubernetes/ docker) along with the integration with a CI/CD execution platform (Jenkins or other)
- Hands on experience with Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Experienced in testing enterprise applications for scale, performance, observability and reliability with tools like JMeter and APM tools like Grafana, Elastic APM or similar
- Demonstrable understanding and working knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and DevOps with Jenkins or similar
- Experience in security testing with tools like ZAP, Burp Suite, Container and Kubernetes Security Testing with tools like Clair and kubebench or similar
- Experience with one or more of Java, Python, Bash scripting, and Linux
- Solid experience with cloud providers such as Azure or AWS
- Excellent Team player and ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment
What’s in it for you?
- We foster a Collaborative work environment. You will enjoy learning with other creative and analytical minds
- We provide an opportunity for you to experiment and fail fast
- We want to make sure you get a competitive compensation and benefits
- Riversand client roster features high profile enterprises which will provide you with industry-specific insights into data management and analysis
- Beyond work, we compete at local 5ks, 10ks and have fun at various sporting events
Riversand Technologies is a leading Master Data Management (MDM) software company headquartered in Houston, TX with offices in Boston, Dallas, and Bangalore. We are looking for individuals who will enjoy working in a creative and collaborative environment. There is a significant opportunity for growth within the company, and a chance to learn about and become part of a growing MDM community.
Riversand was founded in 2001 with the goal of providing world- class enterprise software to Global 2000 companies seeking comprehensive and cost- effective Product Information management (PIM) solutions.
The Riversand PIM solution enables manufacturers, distributors and procurement organizations to populate accurate, timely & up-to-date product information across the enterprise. It aggregates all product data into a single repository and eliminates data inconsistencies, resulting in precise product information for all enterprise systems. The Riversand PIM solution easily scales to millions of items and thousands of attributes.
Our solutions drive significant business process and operational cost savings by streamlining the creation, collection and use of product information across the enterprise and beyond. They enable enterprises to synchronize product information, business processes and all relevant internal and external users into one centralized platform. A single- source of product information enables enterprises to automate collaboration and trading partners, whether the needs are in supplier facing activities such as Engineering Design, Sourcing & Procurement or customer facing interactions across multiple channels and markets.
For more details please visit our website: http://www.riversand.com/