Role: Application Support Engineer
Overview: Riversand Technologies is a Master Data Management (MDM) visionary and a Product Information Management (PIM) leader. We are a team of passionate people who are rethinking the way MDM and PIM work. We are on a trajectory for an accelerated product innovation and growth. If you are an Application Support Engineer looking to advance your career in the latest in Software support and Application in cloud and open-source technologies, then now is the best time to join Riversand. Our solutions power enterprises worldwide, in a variety of industries including Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Energy, Healthcare, and Food Services.
Successful Application Support Engineer need to have a wide range of skills so that they can effectively support global customers using Riversand Software as Service (SaaS) product. This includes, providing exemplary customer support with attention to detail while working with deep technical issues and identifying opportunities of addressing root causes. They also need good problem-solving skills so that they can identify issues and determine how to correct them. Reviewing configuration and operational processes also involves the use of analytical skills. In addition, Application Support Engineer need excellent communication and teamwork skills in order to effectively relay information to customers, partners and other cross-functional engineers and properly document their work.
Software, Master Data Management, Application Software, ERP, SaaS
Primary responsibilities include -
- Provide Technical Support on Application and Configuration for Riversand SaaS product with global customer footprint on 24x7 operational environment.
- Provide timely response and resolution for customers with SLA management & tracking
- Own, resolve and restore technical and operational issues with Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of incidents.
- Debugging, troubleshooting and testing the software and Application issues. Should be able to reproduce and resolve in lower environments before applying changes in production environments.
- Owns and drives end to end technical resolution of critical incidents which might need involvement from multiple parties and ensures the right collaboration and communication
- Should conduct periodic customer cadence call to review the tickets history and improvement process for customer environment.
- Contribute to the knowledge base and documentation for Application Support improvements
- Escalation point for both Customers, L1/L2 technical support engineers, Partners
- Internally interface with Engineering team to triage and identify product bugs, feature gaps to coordinate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering (or an equivalent major)
- 1+ years of relevant experience with progressively responsible experience in Application Software Support
- Must have supported global customer over Email, Remote troubleshooting & Phone.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Should have worked on software system environment hosted on public cloud like Azure, AWS. Good work experience in multi-tenant SaaS product.
- knowledge and experience is required in
- SQL Server (2012 )& 2016 , T-SQL, SQL server basics
- Knowledge on Agile methodology
Nice to have:
- Any other MDM product knowledge would be an asset