Riversand Technologies is a Master Data Management (MDM) Visionary and a Product Information Management (PIM) Leader. We are a team of passionate people who are rethinking the way MDM and PIM work. Over the next two years, we will be on a trajectory for an accelerated product innovation and growth. If you are Development Lead with prior experience working in diverse projects and looking to expand your software development knowledge and advance their career in Data Management and Analytics, then now is the right time to join Riversand. The applications you will be developing will power enterprises worldwide, in a variety of industries including Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Energy, Healthcare, and Food Services.
As a Development Lead, you will provide superior technical implementation expertise on your project and improve the experience our clients have with Riversand solutions.
Here are some of your responsibilities, we would like to know what else you can add to this.
- Work closely with the project manager and solution architect in delivering the project (business requirements, design features, task and cost analysis)
- Lead the technical team in executing, deploying and delivering Riversand’s data management architecture from start to finish
- Ensure that you achieve the software quality standards at every stage of the integration process
- Test functionalities, technical limitations, and security
- Provide mentoring, technical assistance and development solutions to the developers in your team
- Guide the project implementation at the client’s site (data cleanup procedures, transformations, scripts, stored procedures, and execution of test plans for loading the data successfully into the targets)
- Track the performance of your team and ensure the adherence to the project timeline and objectives
- Counsel your team members on the data evaluation processes
- Apply data analysis, data cleansing, data matching, exception handling, and reporting
- Communicate product design and development changes with Riversand product management.
If what you read so far excites you about joining us, then we would like you to be already equipped with the following qualifications.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 8 years in Java / Scala development, preferably with a SaaS company
- The ability to translate the client’s business requirements into new designs
- Strong OO Programming and OO Design concepts knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of the Java programming language concepts
- Experience developing REST / JSON applications and multi-threaded applications
- Strong unit/integration testing working knowledge
- The ability to develop code and to debug without using the IDE
- Experience in leading the software development process using Agile Development Methodology (Scrum/Kanban)
- Working knowledge of the following technologies: Elastic Search, Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Apache HBase, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark.
- Ability to design first and then code than design while coding.
- Worked for a product company solving business problems than IT products..
B.E, B.Tech or higher in Computer Science or comparable discipline
Minimum of 8 years in Java / Scala development
To be successful in this role, you must be a proactive leader, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a track record of taking complex concepts and implementing practical solutions. If you work efficiently in cross-functional teams and can communicate well with both the technical and non-technical staff, please don’t hesitate to apply below for this position.
What’s in it for you?
- We foster a Collaborative work environment. You will enjoy learning and sharing with other creative and analytical minds
- We provide an opportunity for you to experiment and fail fast
- We want to make sure you get a competitive compensation and benefits
- Riversand client roster features high profile enterprises which will provide you with industry-specific insights into data management and analysis
- Beyond work, we compete at local 5ks, 10ks and have fun at various sporting events