Riversand, a Syndigo company- enables commerce by supporting the efficient transfer of product information through its network of brands and their customers. The company provides descriptive product and nutritional information, images and other digital media, powered by deep analytics to empower engaging brand experiences online and in store. Through Syndigo’s integrated platform, Content Experience Hub, clients can publish, manage, syndicate and audit product content across the largest trading network of brands and recipients in the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, Develop and test highly scalable software applications using software best practices and applying various design patterns
- Develop and enhance front end user interface of Syndigo software to add new and robust reporting capabilities using various insights/analytics to the platform.
- Take wireframes from conception to implementation
- Troubleshoot and issue resolution of existing reports/analytics user interface.
- Conduct peer code reviews.
- Collaborate with Product, DevOps and QA teams on requirements, operations, and automation.
- Agile software development using Jira/Confluence.
- Collaborate with team members across multiple geographic locations as well as time zones.
- Be a part of larger development team and interface with Product, Project, DevOps and QA teams
Technical Skill and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing software using relevant UI technologies
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with GitHub and Azure DevOps
- Experience with development in cloud computing environment – Microsoft Azure
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms.
- Knowledge of analytics/reporting