Riversand, a Syndigo Company -enables commerce by supporting the efficient transfer of product information through its network of brands and their customers. The company provides descriptive product and nutritional information, images and other digital media, powered by deep analytics to empower engaging brand experiences online and in store. Through Syndigo’s integrated platform, Content Experience Hub, clients can publish, manage, syndicate and audit product content across the largest trading network of brands and recipients in the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, Develop and test highly scalable software applications using software best practices and applying various design patterns
- Develop innovative capabilities to add new and robust reporting capabilities using various insights/analytics to the platform.
- Design, Develop and Enhance REST API along with testing using tools such as Postman.
- Implement configurable data mappings to allow custom data transformations.
- Troubleshoot and issue resolution of existing reports/analytics.
- Write automated unit tests and conduct code reviews.
- Collaborate with Product, DevOps and QA teams on requirements, operations, and automation.
- Agile software development using Jira/Confluence.
- Collaborate with team members across multiple geographic locations as well as time zones.
Technical Skill and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing software using Microsoft technologies
- Proficient in C# and .NET core
- Experience with REST API
- Experience in parsing JSON, XML
- Experience with GitHub and Azure DevOps
- Experience with SQL and writing stored procedures (SQL Server)
- Experience with development in cloud computing environment – Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Microservices and Web services
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms.
- Knowledge of data analysis.