- Support clients by phone and email within working hours.
- Monitor caseload and assign cases for your assistance group.
- Facilitate training of new hires.
- Create written or video documentation for processes or issues within your assistance group.
- Expected to be/become a subject matter expert in the content you support.
- Stay up-to-date on your assistance group’s current escalations, pain-points, and concerns
- Work closely with the T1 support manager to communicate your assistance group’s concerns and needs.
- Assist T1 support manager with any reporting, meetings, or additional needs as they arise.
- Seniority Level: Intermediate
- Industry: Information Technology and Services/Computer Software
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Remote/Work from home or Nashville, TN office space
- Hours: 40/week set schedule, M-F
Soft Skills of an Ideal Candidate:
- Affinity for Leadership
- Natural teacher
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Critical thinker
- Desire to learn and grow
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adapt and change with the needs of the team/company
- Microsoft Office Suite (Required)
- Fluent in Salesforce (Required)
- Stable, reliable internet service
- A quiet, dedicated workspace