• Implement, extend and customize Riversand’s flagship MDM/PIM product suite as required
by customer business needs
• Design and develop custom middleware software and tools to integrate MDM/PIM
application with other third-party products
• Passion for coding, debugging/troubleshooting and testing
• Analyze and document customer requirements and determine the level of effort in
designing and developing a solution within the time and cost constraints of a project
• Collaborate with an intelligent group of onsite and offshore team members and participate
in planning of development sprints
• Demonstrate ability to lead projects from a technical capacity and provide mentorship to
• Advanced level knowledge and experience is required in .NET 3.0+, C#, ASP.NET, SQL
• Experience is desired in WCF and XML
• Experience is desired in Agile methodology
• Experience in previous consulting or customer facing roles is required. Any other MDM product knowledge would be an asset.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering (or an equivalent major) plus 4 to 9 years of progressively responsible experience in software development.