Riversand Technologies is seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage MDM programs and implementations of our company's proprietary (MDM/PIM) platform & products in US.
Job responsibilities include:
- Creative thinker who challenges the status quo and continuously looks for new opportunities to create business value for customers
- Brings Industry and Domain Best Practices and Methodologies in Execution of program/projects across Master Data Management, Data governance, Data Management, Integrations, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Builds relationships with various customer stakeholders and executives at Director and/or CxO level to create customer champions and references.
- Works with business and technology teams across client organization; and with global delivery, product management and infrastructure teams within Riversand to create last-mile program success for clients
- Orchestrates and co-ordinates relevant work/activities with multi-location, multi-cultural, multi-skill, multi-disciplinary teams
- Leads and manages large-scale MDM implementations
- Ensures consistent, high quality, and on-time solutions are delivered to Riversand customers
- Leads customer workshops to help create a long-term vision and strategy for MDM across multiple industry verticals
- Works with delivery teams and partners to successfully deliver on customer expectations within time and budget
- Acts as a key Riversand ambassador in client organizations by demonstrating company values and by establishing strong credibility
- Works with the Riversand Sales/Pre-Sales team as needed to transition new opportunities to services.
- 50%-60% average travel within US