Here are some of your responsibilities. We are interested in knowing what else you can add to this:
- You will be responsible for build, deploying, monitoring, and troubleshooting the MDM Center infrastructure and technology components using Docker stack(swarm/Kubernetes) and Big Data technologies.
- 3-8 years of experience of utilizing agile software development methodologies to develop and deliver production-level software on cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP) and container service platforms (K8s, Docker, etc)
- Experience with K8s Platforms such as Azure Kubernetes Services, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS), or OpenShift
- Experience with containerization, monitoring, and metric platforms
- Experience with AZ CLI and AWS CLI
- Experience writing Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with auto-scale the deployment
- Knowledge of Blue-Green or Canary deployment styles
- Experience using Terraform, Helm
- Experience with CI/CD principles, practices, and tools
- Must have hands-on on different aspects of Azure like ARM/Application Resource Management, Application Gateway, Event Hub, Network Security Group, blob storage, key-vault, functions, instance, networking, volumes, etc.
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, Python, and/or GO
- Proficiency in building and managing Linux and Windows systems
- Experience with Virtualization, IaaS, PaaS, and major cloud offerings
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals
- You will develop software in collaboration with other developers and product management.
If what you read so far excites you about joining us, then we would like you to be already equipped with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Worked on any one or more technologies like Elastic Search, Apache Solr, Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Apache Hbase, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, and Apache Cassandra will be an added advantage.
- Need to be a team player while having the capacity to work independently
- Strong analytical and logical skills including troubleshooting
- Prior experience working in a software company deploying a shrink-wrap or SaaS product a plus
- Open Source contributions a plus
What’s in it for you?
- We foster a collaborative work environment. You will enjoy learning with other creative and analytical minds
- We provide an opportunity for you to experiment and fail fast
- We want to make sure you get competitive compensation and benefits
- Riversand client roster features high-profile enterprises that will provide you with industry-specific insights into data management and analysis
- Beyond work, we compete at local 5ks, 10ks and have fun at various sporting events
Riversand Technologies is a leading Master Data Management (MDM) software company headquartered in Houston, TX with offices in Boston, Dallas, and Bangalore. We are looking for individuals who will enjoy working in a creative and collaborative environment. There is a significant opportunity for growth within the company, and a chance to learn about and become part of a growing MDM community.
Riversand was founded in 2001 with the goal of providing world-class enterprise software to Global 2000 companies seeking comprehensive and cost-effective Product Information management (PIM) solutions. The Riversand PIM solution enables manufacturers, distributors, and procurement organizations to populate accurate, timely & up-to-date product information across the enterprise. It aggregates all product data into a single repository and eliminates data inconsistencies, resulting in the precise product information for all enterprise systems. The Riversand PIM solution easily scales to millions of items and thousands of attributes. Our solutions drive significant business process and operational cost savings by streamlining the creation, collection, and use of product information across the enterprise and beyond. They enable enterprises to synchronize product information, business processes, and all relevant internal and external users into one centralized platform. A single- source of product information enables enterprises to automate collaboration and trading partners, whether the needs are in supplier facing activities such as Engineering Design, Sourcing & Procurement, or customer-facing interactions across multiple channels and markets.
For more details please visit our website: http://www.riversand.com/
Job Location: Bangalore