Riversand Technologies is a Master Data Management (MDM) visionary and a Product Information Management (PIM) leader. We are a team of passionate people who are rethinking the industry’s approach towards MDM and PIM and are committed to developing innovative solutions which transform the way our clients do business. Riversand serves the world’s largest enterprises, in a variety of industries including Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Energy, Healthcare, and Food Services. We are undergoing a significant period of growth and we are currently looking for a UI Architect with a diverse professional experience to expand our data management team of experts.
As a UI Architect, you will become an integral part of our creative and agile product development team. Your primary responsibility will be to architect, design and develop cool and engaging user-facing features. You will guide the UI team to reuse UI components and libraries for better collaboration. We want our clients to fall in love with your design. We also want to ensure they can achieve what we promise: perform tasks quickly and efficiently with the minimum resources.
Since you will be serving organizations who work with massive amounts of data, the products you will develop must scale fast to meet the growth requirements of our clients. Furthermore, you will be working in a diverse cultural environment and collaborating with creative minds from all over the world.
To be successful in this role you have to be a proactive individual, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a track record of taking complex concepts and implementing practical solutions. We are looking for quick learners who can work efficient individual contributor and also collaborate with a team.
Responsible for design and development of UI and related Tiers in multi-tiered, scalable applications in the traditional as well as Cloud based environments.
- Provides knowledge leadership in UI technology standards and architectural governance. Provides guidance to project teams regarding UI guiding principles, system and application design, coding and design standards, best practices, and system performance and availability.
Technical assessment at all (e.g. platforms, tool proliferation, age of underlying technologies, uptime/availability, business processes)
- Drive the technical strategy and lead team(s) in meeting the strategic objectives. Foster high performing technical teams. Identify and recruit technical leaders into the organization
Designs complex systems at the component level makes strategic technology choices and directly supervises the quality of designs and implementation inside and between components
- Influence development managers to ensure appropriate levels of quality on owned architecture(s). Collaborates effectively with peer architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas and resolves a technological disagreement. Arbitrates disagreements among engineers and make decisions where needed convincing the team.
- Support and create a standard Framework for development projects, Common Library of Re-use components. • Lead collaboration efforts and Mentor other developers, programmers, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
- Research, identify, analyze, and fulfill requirements of all internal and external program users.
- Directives and Framework to consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Participate in critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Generate statistics and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Serve as a technical expert in one or more areas and provide technical guidance and reviews to junior team members.
If what you read so far excites you about joining us, then we would like you to be already equipped with the following qualifications:
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science or related fields or 8+ years of software development experience using traditional software development life cycle methodologies (covering requirements, design, development, testing and Implementation of n-tier architecture) as well as more current methodologies such as Agile (RUP, XP, SCRUM, Iterative Development).
Extensive experience with object-oriented UI Tier software development methodologies and practices. Ability to design and implement Multi Browser UI Frameworks development, UI Unit Tests, UI Diagnostics, and Performance, Control development
Must have exposure with Test Driven Development/Refactoring ideas/ Domain driven design patterns/continuous integration/Build Automation / Data-Mapper framework/Mocks. Background in implementing n-tier, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and MVP/MVC architecture. Product conceptualization to realization. Must have worked with.Net based Products for at least 4 years.
- Well versed with Refactoring Tools, Unit Test Tools, UML based Design Tools, Data Modeling Tools
- Demonstrated expertise in a Microsoft Technology based solutions /platform and broad overview knowledge of multiple technologies/platforms. Proven ability to drive results with emphasis on reducing cycle time and increasing speed to market of new products. Must have the ability to actively contribute to the exchange of ideas. Must have strong business acumen and the ability to identify key issues and their impact in a broad business context. Some technical certification preferred.
- In depth knowledge and work experience HTML, JQuery, CSS, XML, JSON Asp.net, C#, WCF.
- Formal testing and software quality assurance experience including complete testing cycle (unit, application, integration, user acceptance).
These are the list of the tools we use today:
What’s in it for you?
- We foster a Collaborative work environment. You will enjoy learning with other creative and analytical minds
- We provide an opportunity for you to experiment and fail fast
- We want to make sure you get a competitive compensation and benefits
- Riversand client roster features high profile enterprises which will provide you with industry-specific insights into data management and analysis
- Beyond work, we compete at local 5ks, 10ks and have fun at various sporting events.