Riversand Technologies is a Master Data Management (MDM) visionary and a Product Information Management (PIM) leader. We are a team of passionate people who are rethinking the way MDM and PIM work. We recently raised $35 million in series A funding and we are on a trajectory for an accelerated product innovation and growth over the next two years. If you are a Senior Information Developer who is looking to design and build the information architecture of our data management solutions, then now is the right time to join Riversand. Our solutions power enterprises worldwide, in a variety of industries including Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Energy, Healthcare, and Food Services.
As an experienced Senior Information Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, managing, and maintaining information deliverables of product as well as platform to facilitate various targeted audience / users to do their work as efficiently as possible. You will collaborate with the cross-functional teams to understand the features, functionalities, technologies involved and perform user and task analysis to design and develop information deliverables such as RESTful API, SDK, and Platform documentation for developers and Apps related install, setup, deploy, usage, troubleshooting, and maintenance documentation for business users and administrators.
To be successful in this role, you must be curious about how things work in a product or platform having affinity for technology, have ability to write clearly, be self-motivator, and have patience in problem-solving. If you work efficiently in cross-functional teams and can communicate well with both the technical and non-technical staff, please don’t hesitate to apply below for this position.
Here are some of your responsibilities. We are interested in knowing what else you can add to this:
- You will design and develop technical documentation of Platform / SDK and Product / Apps in collaboration with other developers and product managers.
- You will acquire good product knowledge from technical as well as business users’ aspect.
- You will independently setup the working environment by installing and configuring the required configurable files. You will validate the technical content against the runtime environment to ensure proper synchronization of the product and product documentation.
- You will acquire good knowledge on open source authoring tools and technologies.
- You will acquire good knowledge on standard templates, knowledge points, and content development process including tools and scripts.
- You will contribute value additions to the GUI and error message of the product.
- You will conduct quality assurance initiatives such as self-check, peer review, technical review, and information testing of documentation.
If what you read so far excites you about joining us, then we would like you to be already equipped with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 5 years in Product / Platform documentation
- Excellent communications and writing skills
- Good listening and interviewing skills
- Good multitasking abilities
- Experience in developing REST / JSON API documentation and Apps user documentation
- Excellent working knowledge on information types; concepts, procedures and
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Need to be a team player while having the capacity to work independently
- Fairly good knowledge of HTML, MadCap Flare, and Jekyll mark-down open source tool would be of benefit in this profession.
What’s in it for you?
- We foster a Collaborative work environment. You will enjoy learning with other creative and analytical minds
- We provide an opportunity for you to experiment and fail fast
- We want to make sure you get a competitive compensation and benefits
- Riversand client roster features high profile enterprises which will provide you with industry-specific insights into data management and analysis
- Beyond work, we compete at local 5ks, 10ks and have fun at various sporting events