Here are some of your responsibilities. We are interested in knowing what else you can add to this
- Cooperate with the stakeholders and the product team to understand and document software requirements, and ensure application UI meets the functional requirements.
- Work with our UI/UX team and designers to develop dynamic and customized solutions for individual enterprise customers.
- Assist back-end developers to implement their server-side code.
If what you read so far excites you about joining us, then we would like you to be already equipped with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Experience in web development framework, HTML5/CSS3, Sass/Less, flex layouts
- Experience in web-based design concepts (view controllers, view routings, data caching, rendering patterns, lazy loading, components, etc.)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page update.
These are the list of the tools we use today:
- AngularJS, Polymer, Ember.js, React, AJAX, NGINX
- NodeJS, Gulp/Grunt, or any other CSS framework
- Web load balancers, web servers, web authentication design patterns and libraries (Oath, PassportJS, SAML, etc.), web sockets and libraries
- D3 (Charts, Maps, Interactive Graphics), socket.io and Pusher
- Git, Gulp, Vulcanize, Bower, npm
- Wireframes/Prototyping (Illustrator, Balsamiq, Axure, Sketch etc.
What’s in it for you?
- We foster a Collaborative work environment. You will enjoy learning with other creative and analytical minds
- We provide an opportunity for you to experiment and fail fast
- We want to make sure you get a competitive compensation and benefits
- Riversand client roster features high profile enterprises which will provide you with industry-specific insights into data management and analysis
- Beyond work, we compete at local 5ks, 10ks and have fun at various sporting events