This role is open for anywhere in the US
Riversand Technologies is a leader in providing Software as a Service (SaaS) data management solutions. We are a team of energetic and passionate people who are rethinking the way data management works. After raising series’ A funding, we are investing in all areas of the company and are on a trajectory of accelerated product innovation and growth. If you are excited to be a part of this ramp up time and are looking for a way to launch yourself into the data management and analytics market, then now is the right time to join Riversand.
The Account Manager will identify, develop and pursue new business opportunities for your assigned accounts, in full collaboration with the Customer Success team currently running the account. A successful candidate will provide and maintain accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitate post sales business plans.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Sell value and ROI into C-Level business decision makers, as well as sell into Marketing and/or IT leaders
- Develop in depth knowledge of our product and effectively sell to clients through initial phone conversations, face-to-face meetings, and product demonstrations
- Manage and drive multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively and driving deals to a close
- Facilitate post-sales business needs to implementation teams
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately
- Provide thought leadership to clients
- Continue to build relationships in existing accounts to develop future opportunities
If what you read so far excites you about joining us and you are equipped with the qualifications listed below, we would love to talk to you!
- 12 + years enterprise software sales experience including domain expertise (healthcare, CPG, retail, manufacturing, distribution, etc.)
- Proven history of being a top performer in a company for multiple years running
- Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behavior
- Interaction with senior executives across multiple industries
- Ability to build relationships across internal to Riversand and with client organizations
- History of working independently with minimal direction
- Strong C-level/board level communication and presentation skills
- Ability to change objectives quickly when necessary in ever-evolving, fast paced industry and organization
- MDM and/or PIM experience a plus, not required
- Strong negotiation skills with a history of consistently exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to Plan and Forecast Effectively
- Job location: Houston TX (Relocation will be considered)
- Travel: 50% within the US but open to travel globally for International clients
What’s in it for you?
- We foster a collaborative work environment. You will enjoy learning and sharing with other creative and analytical minds
- We provide an opportunity for you to experiment and fail fast
- We ensure you get a competitive compensation package and benefits
- Riversand client roster features high profile enterprises which will provide you with industry-specific insights into data management and analytics
- Beyond work, we compete at local 5ks, 10ks and have fun at various sporting events
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Individuals seeking employment at Riversand Technologies are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.