Experienced mid-level (6 to 8 years) developer with experience in software design, coding and debugging. The developer will gain exciting real-world software engineering experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment of a thriving company.
We frequently work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. The ideal developer for this environment will be a core hands-on individual who’s enthusiastic and collaborative.
- Code to test new software applications
- Develop applications (coding, programming, cod-reviews)
- Assess new application ideas
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Strong knowledge of good engineering practices: coding standards, best practices, design patterns, modularity, use of abstractions, defensive coding, etc.
- Must have strong background of Java programming language
- Must have experience working with cloud resources (viz. Azure)
- Good Understanding of REST API and JSON Structures
- Knowledge of Scala Programming language would be an added advantage
- Ability to work as an individual contributor & work with remote teams
- Ability to manage the work of the team members when required
- Career-Oriented with strong communication skills.
- Candidate will be getting extensive opportunity to work on a full stack within various Big data technologies.
- Working knowledge of Azure Cosmos, Elastic search, Kafka will be an added advantage
- Knowledge about Polymer / Angular or similar frameworks & libraries will be an added advantage.