- Build functional test frameworks (UI and API) that encompasses various customer use cases for SaaS based cloud environment.
- Build performance test framework.
- Collaborate with the functional test team and the development team to develop the test automation framework.
- Mentors, coaches the team, and collaborates to continuously improve the Quality Assurance function.
- Has around 10 to 12 years of experience in test automation with sound knowledge of product development and testing
- Has minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in developing automation for web applications hosted in cloud environment.
- Has strong knowledge of different types of automation framework designs and experience working on REST APIs, building frameworks for testing APIs/ SDKs.
- Has extensive experience in designing and developing frameworks for performance testing preferably using open source tools.
- Has a sound background of Java development and extensive experience in Selenium, Jmeter, Protractor, UFT, etc. standard automation tools in the industry.
- Has broad awareness of test tools, approaches and techniques used in the industry.
- Demonstrated innovation in developing solutions for complex scenario.
- Having experience in MDM/Retail industry
- Big Data exposure
- Engineering with Computer Science/IT/E&C background or MS or MCA or MSc in CS