Riversand Technologies, Inc. in the United Kingdom is seeking an experienced Enterprise SaaS Account Executive to develop and execute sales strategies to maximize client value and meet revenue targets. This role will be responsible for the full sales cycle, including development and maintenance of a large deal pipeline, resource allocation, proposal management, and deal closure.
Job responsibilities and duties also include:
- Understand and present the value proposition of Riversand products.
- Build and maintain a high-quality pipeline.
- Understand and leverage the Riversand partner landscape.
- Develop and Implement territory-wide business and sales action plans to achieve sales quota in assigned territory by:
- Account mapping/planning and opportunity identification.
- Qualifying prospects and following a disciplined solution selling approach.
- Establishing accurate/qualified monthly and quarterly sales forecasts.
- Proactively lead a strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Document and leverage sales activities within SalesForce CRM.
Must be able to travel 25%+ into assigned territory.
- BA/BS degree
- 15+ years of relevant sales experience in customer facing software sales
- Strong history of quota attainment
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Knowledge of MDM is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Work with the Riversand team and customers with the highest degree of ethics