Title: Data Scientist
Total Requirement: 2
Type: Full Time
· Data Wrangling, Transforming
· Statistics/Data Science Background
· 3+ Years in a similar role
· Bachelors / Masters in Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, MCA, MBA
· Good understanding of ETL, ELT, Machine Learning / Deep Learning / Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics concepts, methodology, approaches and techniques
Riversand Technologies is a Master Data Management (MDM) visionary and a Product Information Management (PIM) leader. We are a team of passionate people who are rethinking the way MDM and PIM work.
If you are a Data Scientist, who is looking to work on the latest data management technology and become a leader in Data Management and Analytics, then now is the right time to join Riversand. Our solutions power enterprises worldwide, in a variety of industries including Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Energy, Healthcare, and Food Services.
As a Data Science Lead for AI/ML, you will take an active role in collaborating with our stakeholders to resolve their most pressing business problem using the power of Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. On a daily basis, you will model complex patterns and relationships - in a data driven way - which are meant to tackle and simplify some of the most elaborate data management challenges.
To be successful in this role, you must be a proactive leader, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a track record of taking complex concepts and implementing practical solutions. If you work efficiently in cross-functional teams and can communicate well with both the technical and non-technical staff, please don’t hesitate to apply below for this position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Play the role of a lead for design, development and implementation of Machine Learning/AI based solutions from Data Science side
· Work with product managers, lead architects and consultants to understand the requirements and architecture
· Involved in exploratory data analysis (EDA), Data Preparation for training/testing/validation, Designing Model Health Metrics and validating efficacy of data / models
· End to end testing of the AI/ML based solutions as per requirement with satisfactory quality
· Interface with internal stakeholders to share status updates, ideas and design approaches
· Work as an effective team player, provide training and support to peer and team members in a collaborative manner in the specific areas of specialization
· Effectively involve in research, POC and suitable data procurement/generation initiatives
1. Expertise on ELT for Big Data Analytics, Exploratory Data Analysis, Columnar and Row-oriented databases (like Parquet and Avro); prior experience with ElasticSearch Hbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Cosmos DB, Redis, etc. along with various indexing mechanisms is a plus
2. Foundational knowledge and experience in Machine Learning frameworks like Spark, TensorFlow, Keras2, CNTK, MXNet, Pytorch etc.
3. Decent grasp and experience in connection with data preparation with TensorFlow and GPU optimization. Familiarity with Python, Java, Scala – are also good to have in such context.
4. Ability to contribute to multiple projects/demands simultaneously and work in a fast paced, collaborative and iterative environment
5. Strong aptitude, problem solving skills, written communication skills including design documentation, proof of concept and prototype analysis and documentation
Optional (good to have) skills:
1. Familiarity with Machine Learning Services on cloud platforms like Azure, Google Cloud or AWS with GPU based optimization is good to have
2. Experience / familiarity with Big Data processing frameworks like Storm, Kafka, Zookeeper is a plus
3. Familiarity with Containers (Docker) and Cloud Orchestration Tools (Kubernetes, ECS, EKS) is a plus
Your application was submitted successfully.