· 5+ Years in a similar role, Overall experience should be 6+ Years
· Background in a Product Farm is a huge plus
· Bachelors / Masters in Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Machine Learning, or related technical degree, MCA, MBA
· Very good understanding of Machine Learning / Deep Learning / Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics concepts, methodology, approaches and techniques
· Microservices / API, Cloud, Big Data, GPU
Riversand Technologies is a Master Data Management (MDM) visionary and a Product Information Management (PIM) leader. We are a team of passionate people who are rethinking the way MDM and PIM work.
If you are a Technical Lead for AI/ML and Data Science, who is looking to work on the latest data management technology and become a leader in Data Management and Analytics, then now is the right time to join Riversand. Our solutions power enterprises worldwide, in a variety of industries including Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Energy, Healthcare, and Food Services.
As a Technical Lead for AI/ML, you will take an active role in collaborating with our clients to resolve their most pressing business problem using the power of Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. On a daily basis, you will model complex patterns and relationships - in a data driven way - which are meant to tackle and simplify some of the most elaborate data management challenges.
To be successful in this role, you must be a proactive leader, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a track record of taking complex concepts and implementing practical solutions. If you work efficiently in cross-functional teams and can communicate well with both the technical and non-technical staff, please don’t hesitate to apply below for this position.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Play the role of a lead for design, development and implementation of Machine Learning/AI based solutions
· Work with product managers, lead architects and consultants to understand the requirements and Architecture
· Involve in preparing the High level design/evaluation/scoring of the models
· End to end development and testing of the solutions as per the requirements
· Interface with internal stakeholders to share status updates, ideas and design approaches
· Work as an effective team player, provide training and support to peer and team members in a collaborative manner in the specific areas of specialization
· Effectively involve in technology research, capability building across newer technologies and tools in Machine Learning / Deep Learning / Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics ecosystem
1. Foundational knowledge and experience in Machine Learning in any of the following frameworks like TensorFlow, Keras2, CNTK, MXNet, Pytorch etc.
2. Decent grasp and experience in Python is a must, with exposure to TensorFlow and GPU optimization. Familiarity with Java, Scala – are good to have.
3. Ability to contribute to multiple projects/demands simultaneously and work in a fast paced, collaborative and iterative environment
4. Strong aptitude, problem solving skills, written communication skills including design documentation, proof of concept and prototype analysis and documentation
Optional (good to have) skills
1. Decent understanding of NoSQL and prior experience with ElasticSearch Hbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Cosmos DB, Redis, etc. along with various indexing mechanisms is a plus
2. Familiarity with Machine Learning Services on cloud platforms like Azure, Google Cloud or AWS with GPU based optimization is good to have
3. Experience or familiarity with Big Data frameworks like Spark, Storm, Databricks, Kafka, Zookeeper is a plus
4. Familiarity with Containers (Docker) and Cloud Orchestration Tools (Kubernetes, ECS, EKS) is a plus
Your application was submitted successfully.