Experienced mid-level (3 to 5 years) developer with experience in software design, coding and debugging. The developer will gain exciting real-world software engineering experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment of a thriving company.
We frequently work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. The ideal developer for this environment will be a core hands-on individual who’s enthusiastic and collaborative.
· Code to test new software applications
· Develop applications (coding, programming, cod-reviews)
· Assess new application ideas
· Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering
· Excellent analytical and logical skills
· Strong knowledge of good engineering practices: coding standards, best practices, design patterns, modularity, use of abstractions, defensive coding, etc.
· Must have strong background of Java programming language
· Must have experience working with cloud resources (viz. Azure)
· Good Understanding of REST API and JSON Structures
· Knowledge of Scala Programming language would be an added advantage
· Ability to work as an individual contributor & work with remote teams
· Ability to manage the work of the team members when required
· Career-Oriented with strong communication skills
Riversand Technologies is a leading Master Data Management (MDM) software company headquartered in Houston, TX with offices in Boston, Dallas, and Bangalore. We are looking for individuals who will enjoy working
in a creative and collaborative environment. There is a significant opportunity for growth within the company, and a chance to learn about and become part of a growing MDM community.
Riversand was founded in 2001 with the goal of providing world- class enterprise software to Global 2000 companies seeking comprehensive and cost- effective Product Information management (PIM) solutions. The Riversand PIM solution enables manufacturers, distributors and procurement organizations to populate accurate, timely & up-to-date product information across the enterprise. It aggregates all product data into a single repository and eliminates data inconsistencies, resulting in precise product information for all enterprise systems. The Riversand PIM solution easily scales to millions of items and thousands of attributes.
Our solutions drive significant business process and operational cost savings by streamlining the creation, collection and use of product information across the enterprise and beyond. They enable enterprises to synchronize product information, business processes and all relevant internal and external users into one centralized platform. A single- source of product information enables enterprises to automate collaboration and trading partners, whether the needs are in supplier facing activities such as Engineering Design, Sourcing & Procurement or customer facing interactions across multiple channels and markets.
For more details please visit our website: http://www.riversand.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Your application was submitted successfully.