Role: Automation Engineer – Application performance testing
Riversand Technologies is a Master Data Management (MDM) visionary and a Product Information Management (PIM) leader. We are a team of passionate people who are rethinking the way MDM and PIM work. We recently raised $35 million in series A funding and we are on a trajectory for an accelerated product innovation and growth over the next two years.
Our solutions power enterprises worldwide, in a variety of industries including Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Energy, Healthcare, and Food Services.
Skill Set required:
· Having 5-8 Years of experience in Performance Testing.
· Ability to setup the performance test environment , strategize test data setup
· Expertise in performance testing of APIs using Jmeter / Performance center.
· Expertise in scripting for UI performance testing of web applications
· Execute benchmark, load, stress and reliability tests. Monitor application logs to determine system behaviour. Ability to analyse technical issues.
· Ability to analyse the resource utilization, CPU, memory, network, garbage collection and other system parameters to verify the performance of the application.
· Generate performance graphs
· Ability to identify memory leaks, connection issues, any other bottlenecks in the application.
· Expertise in writing python/shell scripts or code in java
· Good team player
Your application was submitted successfully.