Riversand Technologies is a Master Data Management (MDM) visionary and a Product Information Management (PIM) leader. We are a team of passionate people who are rethinking the way MDM and PIM work. We recently raised $10 million in bridge funding after our initial $35 million in Series A funding and we are on a trajectory for an accelerated product innovation and growth over the next two years.
Our solutions power enterprises worldwide, in a variety of industries including Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Energy, Healthcare, and Food Services.
We’re looking for a Pre-Sales Solution Specialist that will be responsible for configuration and presentation of our products to the clients based on their business needs. Duties involve engaging in Client discovery calls, solution design, analysis, configuration and implementation of our product for customers or prospects. The Pre-Sales Solution Specialist closely works with Product Management to understand the road map and new release features, Professional Services to fine tune the pre-sales process based on the learning lessons, Sales Teams to understand the Sales Pipeline and demo requirements.
- Interface directly with clients at executive and administration levels to communicate Riversand Technologies Inc.’s solution design, set and manage expectations, and discover the key pain points for effectively configure Riversand’s Solution to fit their needs.
- Provide technical project oversight and leadership to successfully implement the product for the client.
- Work closely with sales colleagues on the business value messaging and sales strategy on multiple accounts and opportunities
- Work with Professional Services to educate and transition the knowledge for an effective deployment.
- Work with Pre sales Engineers to transition the Functional scope and Demo Script to get the solution delivery for an effective presentation.
- Work with Product Managers to identify, define and design new requirements for prospects and projects.
- Think logically, communicate clearly, and be well organized
A successful candidate:
- English business level and German native language speaking, more is a plus
- Brings inspiration, enthusiasm and positive drive towards goals and results.
- Analyzes problems and develops solutions
- Has knowledge of technical infrastructure, networking, and system operations
- Is able to think logically, communicate clearly, and be well organized
- Is a quick learner and has good technical fundamentals
- Is able to do extensive analysis and work independently (while following established programming guidelines), with minimal direction
- Can learn Riversand Technologies Inc. business workings and intelligently suggest ways to improve processes within the company
- Good knowledge of modern cloud and big data technologies is a plus